Sunday, January 18, 2009

Icha deman.

Assalamualaikum wbt.
Salam semua..
Segalanya berubah.Rutin Icha berubah, rutin mama berubah termasuk la jugak Papa dalam beberapa hari ni.Huk3.sedih, sedang mama sibuk untuk melaporkan diri di Institut Perguruan Ipoh, Perak.Oppss.. I need to write in english.

As for today, i will write all entries in English since I will be the English teacher and also right now I'm one of the student for english @ Institut Perguruan Ipoh...But, this will not change my subject here, to tell story about my baby, Wafa Raisya Khadeeja and her life with me and her Papa.

A little bit out of topic, I just want to thanks to all the reader esspecially for mother of my husband's student that send her regard to Raisya.Hehe...Thanks for reading ek!

Like I wrote there, today life changing. Icha need to adapt her new life routine same goes to Papa n Mama. Since Mama need to undergo studies to-be a teacher, Icha need to be independent. This is 2 week for Mama being a student.Icha also have to be with her babysitter almost of the days. So pity..I'm tried to ensure that I will have additional 5 hours maybe to be with Raisya, so that I can play n see she grow. Before this, I just wondering to teach her ABC , 123 and so on by my own. But then, I'm to busy to do so. I hope by the time , I will have more time with her.

Thanks god, starting from today we will have our holiday about 1 week for Gong Xi Fa Cai.So, 3 of us will go back to hometown.Huhu, we miss our kampung already to see Tok Ayah Lah n Tok Ayah Mat also tok Mek n tok Ma.So, I will use the holiday to be with Icha.

Last night, Icha got fever.All night, mama so worry about her.May be because the weather which is very hot. @ 4 am , temperature shown about 37.8 degree.too high, so I cannot sleep well. Morning @ 6, Mama woke up , Icha also woke up and smile.Icha like to smile but I know her body so tired.After bath, Mama gave her medicine.Then, she have her nenen after that slept well.6.30am, I drove to IPIP and Papa will sent Icha to cik Yah.

I called cik Yah, to give medicine to Icha after 4hours.Thanks god, when I picked her up, she looked good but still tired.But I really hope that she will be OK and healthy.

wrote on 18 january 2009....
just publish today.
huhu...

1 comment:

gparadis3 said...

congrats wawaaaa.. pasni ken panggil teacher wawa.. hehe..